A Matter of Trust
Before you "buy" telecommuting jobs, ask yourself these questions.
- How do the companies get on the list?
- What types of companies are they: Fortune 500 or "Acme" work-at-home enterprises?
- Are work-at-home scams screened out?
- How many of the companies are located in my area, in case I have to commute to the office occasionally?
- Does the list have active and specific, telecommuting job openings, or just previously advertised or generic positions?
- With how many buyers of the list am I competing for the same telecommuting jobs?
- How old is the list? Do I receive timely updates for free?
Ask the master list sellers too!
Job Searching - Technical supports
Copyright © 1998, J. Steven Niznik. All Rights Reserved.