Preparing for New-Hire Orientation Day
How to Download
Instructions are included for both Netscape 4.7 and Internet Explorer 5.0. The procedure for other versions is similar.
- Left-click the orientation-day list download link with your mouse.
- Netscape opens the window below, but only if you have the option Always ask before opening this type of file selected in the checkbox.
- If you don't, Netscape opens the window in step 4. Skip to step 4 if you don't see this window after clicking the download link.
The security message in the window above is a standard warning about viruses. The files at Job Searching: Technical are virus free.
- Click Save it to disk
- Click OK.
- Netscape opens the window below. Choose the directory
where you want to save the orientation-day list.
- You may type a new file name, but don't change the file type from RTF or your applications may not recognize it.
- Click Save and the download proceeds.
When you're ready, click here to start downloading the orientation-day list.
Job Searching - Technical supports
Copyright © 2000, J. Steven Niznik. All Rights Reserved.