Net-Temps posts jobs for temporary, temp-to-hire and full-time positions. Job seekers can sign up to search for jobs in a variety of fields. The job board is focused on helping staffing companies to source and hire candidates, so recruiters from staffing firms are the only ones allowed to see your profile - not direct employers.
- You can do a quick search using the search tool at the top of the page, which lets you enter keywords and your location.
- Another option is to use the Industry Job Search tool on the left-hand side of the site's home page, where you will find a number of categories you can click on. Find tech-related postings by choosing either "Info Tech" or "Internet and New Media," depending on your skills and area of interest.
- The Industry Job Search tool allows you to search using keywords, state or metro area, or type of position (full-time, temporary, temp-to-hire, or both temp and full-time).
- When your search results appear, you'll notice that there are two tabs at the top: Net-Temp Jobs and Jobs From Across the Web. If you click on a posting under the Jobs from Across the Web category, you'll be taken to a separate page with the job posting on a different site.
- The positions listed under the "Net-Temp Jobs" category can be saved so you can look at them later. You just have to go through the site's free registration process first to create a Job Search Assistant. You can also email the posting to yourself or a friend.
- To apply online, you have the option of using a resume you have uploaded (you can post up to three resumes and cover letters). Otherwise, click on "Apply without Posting Your Resume," which will launch your email program with a message that will be sent to an anonymous "jobpost.net-temps.com" email.