Find a New Job With DICE.com:
DICE is a very technology oriented job board. Most of the jobs online here are technology related. They usually have a large variety of full time regular, contract and part time positions, mostly within the technology industry or within technology companies.
- DICE allows for multiple search options within the types of employment category. This is a great feature if you are looking for a contract assignment or a temp position.
- Sign up for the email alerts to learn about new openings as they are posted.
- Make sure you try different keywords in your title search. For example, QA, Quality Analyst and Quality Assurance can all produce very different results.
- Use these tips for naming your resume to ensure your resume is viewed as often as possible.
- Make sure to search different locations if you are not geographically constrained.
Keep in mind that just because your resume and application are online, does not mean you should get sloppy. You still need a professional resume and cover letter to entice the employer to contact you.