When you write a resume, it is important to keep it well organized. Keeping your resume well organized will increase the interest your resume generates. Following is an example of a well organized skills section of a resume I reviewed recently. This particular candidate is a Network Engineer.
- Routers (7500, 7000, 5300, 4000, 3000, 2600, 2500, Terminal Servers: 2511, 2509)
- Cisco Switches (6500, 5000, 3500, 2900)
- Cisco Pix Firewalls (525, 520, 515, 506), VPN Concentrator 3000 series, Cisco IOS Firewall feature set (IOS 12.X)
- Foundry Switch (FastIron SX800 and SX1600)
- OC-12, OC-3, DS3, T-1, and ISDN, Ethernet (Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet) FDDI, Token Ring.
- Routing Protocol (BGP4, OSPF, EIGRP, IGRP, RIPv1, v2, IS-IS), Routed Protocol (TCP/IP, IPv6 IPX/SPX).
- Implemented SNMP on devices to allow for network management
- Implementation of HP Open view Server for network management.
- Implemented traffic filters using Standard and Extended access-lists, Distribute-Lists, and Route Maps.
- Implementation of HSRP, DHCP, DNS, FTP, TFTP, MRTG.
- Punch Blocks, Tone Tracers, Repeaters, Modems, CSU/DSUs, and Professional Modular Plug Crimper.